Welcome to my table lit by the late evening sunshine!
I can't show you much of what I have been up to this week - secret little items for a certain wedding that is happening soon. Some are actually hiding under the heap in the middle of the table. I will reveal all next week.
So what is out for you to snoop today...
- Tiny collages trying my free machining skills on faces - cute little dolly pics which I might put onto little book fronts or cards (I found the idea on a fab blog - Flutterby Patch)
- Heaped in the centre are the hand embroidered vintage napkins I found at the car boot sale. I think I will make some lavender bags with them or maybe some vintage bunting.
- The woolly stuff is gorgeous ginger hair coloured tapestry wool from the same car boot sale. My brand new little teacher niece to be asked me to make her a Katie Morag dolly ready for her class in September - how could an old infants teacher like me refuse!
- Next to the wool is my latest little poppy dumfling. Shaz in Oz is hoping hers will arrive soon - along with a very tired little owl no doubt!
- Lots of crafty clutter around from other card making and sewing activities.
What do you think of this?
A lovely lady at the car boot sale sold me a big bag of chiffon scarves - I really only wanted a couple but the offer was too good to miss and I use lots of chiffon when I am dumfing pictures and brooches.
I popped them all in the washer and the couldn't resist pegging them up on my line like a rainbow.
Now, the question is.......
How many scarves were in the bag?
They are all there on the line.
I will send my little poppy dumfling to the one who guesses the right number or nearest to it.
(Annie - Wipso - You can't enter cos you know already - but that means you can make sure I don't cheat!!)
Have a great sunny week everyone - enjoy everything Olympic over the weekend.
I am late posting today so I had better nip over to Julia quickly and join in the fun!